The following list outlines the order in which each piece of the annual report will be completed.
N-PEARS includes validation to ensure each piece is completed in this order. This list is provided for your reference, to help guide your submission process and timeline. See below for visuals representing this process.
SNAP-Ed Annual Report Process Outline
- State agency (SA) sets up the annual report:
- Edit implementing agencies and users as needed.
- SA provides FY2023 priority goals and SMART objectives.
- State agency (SA) and implementing agencies (IAs) enter report data:
Optionally import any relevant projects, success stories, and/or coalition data. Additional report details are entered:
Module 1: Project and Activity Results
Module 2: Evaluation Reports
Module 3: Success Stories
Module 4: Challenges and Modifications
Module 5: Coordination and Collaboration
Module 6: SNAP-Ed Financial Reporting
Module 7: Executive Summary
- Implementing agencies internally review and approve report, and submit report to State agency.
- State agencies review and approve the annual report.
- State agencies submit the annual report to the FNS Regional Office for review.
- The FNS Regional Office reviews the annual report:
If the report is not ready to be approved, FNS provides feedback to the State agency and unsubmits the report. If the report is ready to be approved, FNS approves the report.
NOTE: Step 1 (Report Setup) is only applicable for the FY2023 annual report.
NOTE: States without implementing agencies can bypass IA steps.
SNAP-Ed Annual Report Process Visuals
The following two visuals show the steps involved with FY23 SNAP-Ed annual report submission in N-PEARS:
- The workflow visual provides a detailed representation of the FY23 annual report submission process.
- The infographic provides a simple step-by-step flow of the annual report submission process.