After State Agencies submit the Annual Plans, the Regional Office can review each plan and request changes.
- After logging in, the Welcome page appears. All submitted State plans are listed. To begin reviewing a plan, click View Plan.
- The Final Review page lists each module from the State plan. Click the Review button to examine data from a specific module.
- Details reported in the applicable module are listed. Review data is listed in different formats for each module.
a. Target Audience and Needs Assessment: All details are listed on the review page.
b. SNAP-Ed Action Plan: All details are listed on the review page.c. Projects: To view details for each project, click the corresponding arrow. Click the Reviewed checkbox for each project.d. Evaluations: To view details for each evaluation, click the corresponding arrow. Click the Reviewed checkbox for each evaluation.e. Coordination & Collaboration: To view Coordination and Collaboration details for each agency, click the corresponding arrow. Click the Reviewed checkbox for each agency.f. Staffing and Budget: Initially, the Total Budget is listed. Click each tab to view budget details for direct costs, staffing, travel, and the budget narrative.
If applicable, budget totals for each IA in the state are listed at the bottom of the budget page. Click Review to view budget details for a specific IA.
- Once all the details within a module have been reviewed, click Mark as Reviewed.
- The Final Review page appears, and the module is marked as reviewed. Repeat steps 2-4 for each module of the plan.
- If the review of State plan details reveals changes are needed within a State’s plan, click Request Changes.
- A comment field appears. List changes needed or questions to answer. Then click Request Changes.Comments are emailed to State Agency staff with access to National PEARS, and the status of the State plan is listed as Changes Requested.
- Once all modules within a State plan have been reviewed and no additional changes are needed, click Approve.
- Repeat steps 1-8 for each state in the region. Review plan modules, request changes (as needed), and approve the plan.