Salaries/benefits of personnel involved in SNAP-Ed and administrative support.
- Noncapital equipment/office supplies
Includes office equipment, supplies, postage, and duplication costs necessary to carry out project objectives.
- Nutrition education materials
Includes the development and production of SNAP-Ed materials when no other appropriate materials exist.
Includes charges for travel necessary to fulfill the approved plan.
- Cost of using publicly owned building space
Includes depreciation based on the building’s original acquisition cost and such building-related costs as maintenance and utilities; must not include costs of maintenance, utilities, etc. directly if they are charged as indirect costs.
- Institutional memberships and subscriptions
Includes costs of institutional memberships in technical and professional organizations necessary to effectively implement an approved State SNAP-Ed plan. Costs of individual memberships and professional registration or license fees paid.
- Equipment and other capital expenditures valued at more than $5,000 per item must receive prior Federal approval.